Alison Brie Schermerhorn (born December 29, 1982) is a 38 years old personage American actress, writer, and reputable producer.
She became considered an iconic actress for portraying Trudy Campbell in a drama series titled Mad Men, from 2007–2015, which won her a Screen Actors Guild Award in 2009.
Alison Brie gained further prominence for her role as Annie Edison in a comedy series titled Community, from 2009–2015.
Her notable roles also include Diane Nguyen in an animated comedy series titled BoJack Horseman, from 2014–2020 and Ruth Wilder in a comedy-drama series titled GLOW, from 2017–2019.
For the latter, she received two Golden Globe Award nominations.
|Wiki Facts & About Data|
|Full Name:||Alison Brie Schermerhorn|
|Stage Name:||Alison Brie|
|Born:||December 29, 1982 (age 38 years old)|
|Place of Birth:||Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Parents:||Charles Terry Schermerhorn, Joanne Schermerhorn|
|Boyfriend • Husband:||Dave Franco (m. 2017)|
|Occupation:||Actress • Filmmaker|
|Net Worth:||US$10 million|
Alison Brie Schermerhorn was born in the famous city of Hollywood, California, on December 29, 1982.
Her father, Charles Terry Schermerhorn, is a renowned musician and freelance entertainment reporter.
While her mother, Joanne Brenner, works at a non-profit childcare agency known as Para Los Niños (“For the Children”).
She has an older sister called Lauren Schermerhorn. Alison Brie‘s mother is Jewish, while her father was raised Catholic and has Scottish, English, and Dutch ancestry.
She was raised by her divorced parents and occasionally attended a “Christian–Hindu hybrid church” known as the Self-Realization Fellowship and her father.
Alison Brie started acting on stage at a Jewish Community Center in Southern California and later worked as a clown at birthday parties and performed in theater in California.
Alison Brie graduated from a local school called South Pasadena High School in 2001. There she received the necessary certification for high school education.
In addition, she went on to further her education in a higher institution called the California Institute of the Arts and graduated with a bachelor’s degree in theater in 2005.
She also enrolled at the Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama in Glasgow, Scotland.
Alison Brie‘s first television role came in 2006, as Nina, in a Disney Channel sitcom titled Hannah Montana. Furthermore, she received recognition as Trudy Campbell in an AMC period drama series titled Mad Men from 2007–2015.
She starred in a web series titled My Alibi, aired from 2008 to 2009, and from 2009 to 2015, she played Annie Edison in an NBC/Yahoo! View sitcom titled Community. For her performance, she earned positive acclaim and was nominated for the Critics’ Choice Television Award for Best Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series.
In April 2010, Alison Brie co-hosted an episode of Attack of the Show! And appeared in a segment of Web Soup. Then starred in a 2010 comedy film titled Montana Amazon.
Alison Brie starred in several major film roles, including Rebecca Walters, in a slasher horror film titled Scream 4 in 2011 and Suzie Barnes in a romantic comedy film titled The Five-Year Engagement in 2012. And she voiced Princess Unikitty in an animated comedy film titled The Lego Movie in 2014 and voiced a character in an episode of an animated series titled American Dad!, which aired during their eighth season.
In June 2014, Alison Brie joined the cast of a Netflix series titled BoJack Horseman, which debuted on August 22. She has since voiced various characters, including main character, Diane Nguyen and recurring character Vincent Aultman.
She was also featured on Lip Sync Battle and won against Will Arnett with outstanding performances of “Shoop” by Salt-N-Pepa and “Bang Bang” by Jessie J, Ariana Grande, and Nicki Minaj.
In 2015, Alison Brie appeared alongside Jason Sudeikis in Leslye Headland‘s romantic comedy film titled Sleeping with Other People and played Will Ferrell’s character’s fiancée in Get Hard‘s comedy film.
In 2016, Alison Brie starred as Lucy in a romantic comedy film titled How to Be Single. In 2017, she co-starred in several films, including The Little Hours‘ historical comedy, a biographical comedy-drama titled The Disaster Artist, and a historical drama titled The Post.
In 2017, Alison Brie began her starring role as Ruth Wilder in a Netflix comedy-drama series titled GLOW, inspired by the 1980s female professional wrestling promotion known as Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling; the series began streaming June 23, 2017.
For her performance, she received multiple nominations for the Critics’ Choice Television Award for Best Actress in a Comedy Series, the Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Comedy Series, and the Golden Globe Award for Best Actress – Television Series Musical or Comedy.
In 2018, Alison Brie co-starred in a music video for Beck‘s “Colors.” In 2019, she reprised her voice role as Princess Unikitty in an animated comedy sequel film titled The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part and provided an English dub for a Japanese animated romantic fantasy film titled Weathering with You.
In 2020, Alison Brie starred in an acclaimed drama thriller film titled Promising Young Woman, directed by the ever-popular Emerald Fennell. Also that year, she wrote, produced, and acted as Sarah in a Netflix drama film titled Horse Girl, which was directed by Jeff Baena.
Alison Brie then starred alongside Dan Stevens in a horror film titled The Rental, directed by her husband, Dave Franco. Next, Alison played Sloane in a romantic comedy film titled Happiest Season.
In June 2021, it was announced that Alison had been added as a celebrity guest to the fifth season of an animated sitcom called Rick and Morty.
Alison Brie has established herself as fans’ favorite, hence her increasing number of followers on social media.
The American actress has gathered an impressive 1.4 million followers on Instagram and several others on Twitter.
- Instagram: @alisonbrie
- Twitter: @AlisonBrie
Alison Brie‘s beauty knows no bounds; she made Maxim magazine’s 2010 Hot 100 list at number 99 and showcased at number 49 in their 2011 list. Additionally, she was voted the 57th Sexiest Woman in the World by FHM readers in 2013 and voted the 2nd most desirable woman in the world by AskMen readers in 2014. All evidence of her undeniable beauty.
The prominent American actress stands with a height of 5 feet 3 inches (1.60 m) and weighs 52 kg (114 lbs). Her figure measurement reads-35-24-36 inches; breast/bra size 35 B, waist 24 inches, hips 36 inches. She has an Hourglass body type with a dress size 4 (US).
And her charming eyes are blue, whereas her curled hair is dark brown. She is without a visible tattoo at the moment.
Alison Brie began dating Dave Franco in 2012 after meeting him at a Mardi Gras party in New Orleans, in 2011 and on August 25, 2015, it was reported the pair were engaged. They later got married on March 13, 2017.
However, their marriage is without children. In an interview with Larry King in 2017, Alison revealed she did not want to have children.
Alison Brie has been an actress for quite a long time and even developed to become a writer and producer.
Her hard work and consistency have really paid off, and she can now boast of an estimated $10 million as net worth.
In addition, it is believed that Alison Brie is one of the highest-paid actors considering her influence in the industry so far.
- 2004 Stolen Poem as Alice
- 2007 Born as Mary Elizabeth Martino
- 2007 Dickie Smalls: From Shame to Fame as Mya
- 2008 Parasomnia as Darcy
- 2008 The Coverup as Grace
- 2008 Buddy ‘n’ Andy as Michelle
- 2008 Salvation, Texas as Lisa Salter
- 2009 Us One Night as Alyson
- 2010 The Home Front as Hannah
- 2010 Raspberry Magic as Ms. Bradlee
- 2011 Scream 4 as Rebecca Walters
- 2012 Save the Date as Beth
- 2012 The Five-Year Engagement as Suzie Barnes-Eilhauer
- 2012 Montana Amazon as Ella Dunderhead
- 2013 The Kings of Summer as Heather Toy
- 2014 The Lego Movie as Princess Unikitty’s voice
- 2014 Harmontown as Herself (Documentary film)
- 2014 Search Party as Elizabeth
- 2014 Lennon or McCartney as Herself (documentary)
- 2015 Sleeping with Other People as Elaine “Lainey” Dalton
- 2015 Get Hard as Alissa Barrow
- 2015 No Stranger Than Love as Lucy Sherrington
- 2016 Joshy as Rachel
- 2016 How to Be Single as Lucy
- 2016 Get a Job as Tanya Sellers
- 2016 A Family Man as Lynn Vogel
- 2017 The Post as Lally Weymouth
- ,2017 The Little Hours as Sister Alessandra
- 2017 The Disaster Artist as Amber
- 2018 Emmet’s Holiday Party as Princess Unikitty’s voice
- 2019 Weathering with You as Natsumi Suga’s voice
- 2019 The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part as Princess Unikitty’s voice
- 2020 Promising Young Woman as Madison McPhee
- 2020 Horse Girl as Sarah
- 2020 The Rental as Michelle
- 2020 Happiest Season as Sloane Caldwell
- TBA Spin Me Round
- TBA Somebody I Used to Know as Ally
- 2006 Hannah Montana as Nina (Episode: “It’s My Party and I’ll Lie if I Want To”)
- 2007 Not Another High School Show as Muffy
- 2007–2015 Mad Men as Trudy Campbell (36 episodes)
- 2008 The Deadliest Lesson as Amber
- 2009–2015 Community as Annie Edison (110 episodes)
- 2011 Robot Chicken as Martha Stewart / Vampire Lifeguard’s voice (Episode: “The Godfather of the Bride 2”)
- 2012 NTSF:SD:SUV:: as Joanie (Episode: “Sabbath-tage”)
- 2012 American Dad! as Lindsay’s voice (Episode: “Adventures in Hayleysitting”)
- 2013 High School USA! Miss Temple’s voice (Episode: “Choices”)
- Axe Cop as Beautiful Girly Bobs’ voice (Episode: “The Dumb List”)
- 2014 Comedy Bang! Bang! as Herself (Episode: “Alison Brie Wears a Black Mesh Top & Mini-Skirt”)
- 2014–2020 BoJack Horseman as Diane Nguyen / Various voices (77 episodes)
- 2016 Teachers as Lauren Lark (Episode: “Pilot”)
- 2016 Doctor Thorne as Martha Dunstable (3 episodes)
- 2017 Dr. Ken as Herself (Episode: “Ken’s Big Audition”)
- 2017–2019 GLOW as Ruth Wilder (30 episodes)
- 2019 Drunk History as Thea Spyer (Episode: “Love”)
- 2020 Make It Work! as Herself
- Marvel’s 616 ( episode: “Spotlight”)
- 2021 Rick and Morty as Planetina’s voice (Episode: “A Rickconvenient Mort”)
- Star Wars: Visions as Am’s voice