Jake Austin Szymanski (born December 3, 1994), known expertly as Jake T. Austin, is an American actor and TV personality.
When it comes to the film industry, fans are not short of favorite actors. In the preferred list of most millennials, the name of Jake T. Austin is consistent.
The dapper American actor is gradually winning the hearts of most of his fans, given how much he is acing all the roles he lands.
The young actor has been nominated for various awards, a sign that he is taking steps to dominate the film industry. It is essential, therefore, to keep a close eye on this super-skilled actor.
Beginning his career as a child actor at the age of seven, Jake T. Austin is a five-time Young Artist Award nominee, two-time Teen Choice Award nominee, and Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards nominee.
Best known for his role as Max Russo on the Disney Channel series Wizards of Waverly Place and as the voice of Diego on the Nickelodeon animated series Go, Diego, Go!.
Jake T. Austin was also the original actor who portrayed Jesus Foster on the ABC Family family/teen drama series The Fosters. His feature film credits include co-starring roles in Hotel for Dogs, New Year’s Eve, Rio, and The Emoji Movie.
|Jake T. Austin|
|Wiki Facts & About Data|
|Full Name:||Jake Austin Szymanski|
|Stage Name:||Jake T. Austin|
|Born:||3 December 1994 (age 27 years old)|
|Place of Birth:||New York, New York, United States|
|Parents:||Joey Szymanski, Giny Szymanski|
|Wife • Spouse:||Not Married|
|Girlfriend • Partner:||Danielle Ceasar|
|Occupation:||Actor • TV Personality|
|Net Worth:||US$5 million|
Jake T. Austin was born in New York City on 3rd December 1994.
Professionally, most people refer to him as Jake T. Austin. However, his birth name was Jake Toranzo Austin Szymanski.
His mother, Giny Szymanski, is of Puerto Rican, Spanish, and Argentine descent.
On the other hand, his father, Joey Szymanski, is of Irish, Polish, and English ancestry.
Despite having all these descents, Austin fully embraces the Puerto Rican heritage and hints that he is not fluent in Spanish.
In addition, Jake T. Austin has a younger sister named Ava Szymanski.
Not much is known about the young star, Jake T. Austin‘s educational background since he started acting early.
Jake T. Austin‘s career began in 2002 when he appeared in commercials. A year later, he appeared in his first credited acting role as Kid 1698 in a comedy sketch on The Late Show With David Letterman. This led to him taking lots of roles in different movies and shows.
- 2006, The Ant Bully Nicky Voice role
- 2006, Everyone’s Hero Yankee Irving Voice role
- 2009, Hotel for Dogs Bruce
- 2010, The Perfect Game Angel Macias
- 2011, Rio Fernando Voice role
- 2011, New Year’s Eve Seth Anderson
- 2013, Khumba Khumba Voice role
- 2014, Rio 2 Fernando Voice role
- 2014, Tom Sawyer & Huckleberry Finn Huckleberry Finn
- 2014, Grantham & Rose Grantham Portnoy
- 2016, Justice League vs. Teen Titans Jaime Reyes / Blue Beetle Voice role
- 2017, Teen Titans: The Judas Contract* Jaime Reyes / Blue Beetle Voice role
- 2017, The Emoji Movie Alex Voice role
- 2017, The Valley Chris
- 2020, Adverse Lars
- 2003, Late Show with David Letterman Kid 1698 Episode: December 23, 2003
- 2004, Dora the Explorer Diego Voice role, 3 episodes
- 2005–2009 Go, Diego, Go! Diego Main voice role (seasons 1–3)
- 2005 Merry F#%$in’ Christmas Various TV special; voice roles
- 2007 Johnny Kapahala: Back on Board Chris TV movie
- 2007–2012 Wizards of Waverly Place Max Russo Main role
- 2008 Happy Monster Band Bluz Recurring voice role, 10 episodes
- 2009 Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie Max Russo TV movie
- 2009 The Suite Life on Deck Max Russo Episode: “Double-Crossed.”
- 2012 Drop Dead Diva Samuel Forman Episode: “Home.”
- 2012 Law & Order: Special Victims Unit Rob Fisher Episode: “Home Invasions.”
- 2013 The Wizards Return: Alex vs. Alex Max Russo TV movie
- 2013–2015 The Fosters Jesus Foster Main role (seasons 1–2)
- 2016 Dancing with the Stars Himself Contestant on season 23
- 2017 Justice League Action Blue Beetle Voice role; episodes: “Time Share,” “Field Trip.”
Awards & Nominations
- 2006, Young Artist Award Best Performance in a Voice-Over Role – Young Actor Go, Diego, Go! Nominated
- 2007, Imagen Award Best Actor – Television Go, Diego, Go! Nominated
- 2007, Young Artist Award Best Performance in a Voice-Over Role – Young Actor Everyone’s Hero Nominated 
- 2008, ALMA Award Outstanding Male Performance in a Comedy TV Series Wizards of Waverly Place Nominated
- 2008, Young Artist Award Best Young Ensemble Performance in a TV Series (with Selena Gomez, David Henrie, and Jennifer Stone) Wizards of Waverly Place Nominated
- 2009, ALMA Award Year in TV Comedy – Actor Wizards of Waverly Place Nominated
- 2009, Imagen Award Best Actor – Television Wizards of Waverly Place Nominated
- 2009, Teen Choice Award Choice TV: Sidekick Wizards of Waverly Place Nominated
- 2009, Young Artist Award Best Performance in a TV Series – Leading Young Actor Wizards of Waverly Place Nominated
- 2010 Young Artist Award Best Performance in a Feature Film – Leading Young Actor Hotel for Dogs Nominated
- 2010, Best Performance in a TV Series – Leading Young Actor Wizards of Waverly Place Nominated
- 2012, Hollywood Teen TV Awards Favorite Television Actor Wizards of Waverly Place Won
- 2013, Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards Favorite TV Actor Wizards of Waverly Place Nominated
- 2013, Teen Choice Awards Summer TV Star: Male The Fosters Nominated
- 2014, Teen Choice Awards Choice TV Actor: Drama The Fosters Nominated
- 2015, Teen Choice Awards Choice TV Actor: Drama The Fosters Nominated
The young actor, Jake T. Austin is quite active on social media, with a following of over 1.9 million followers.
Instagram @jaketaustin and @jaketaustin on Twitter.
Jake T. Austin divides his time between living in Los Angeles and New York. He has two dogs, Bogey and Beju.
His family owns a historic restaurant called The Clarksville Inn. The restaurant, located in West Nyack, New York, initially opened in 1840 as a hotel.
Jake T. Austin devotes time to various charitable causes, including the Make-A-Wish Foundation, which grants wishes to children who have life-threatening medical conditions; the Starlight Children’s Foundation, which is dedicated to improving the quality of life for children with chronic and life-threatening medical conditions; and Variety’s Power of Youth initiative, which partners with young stars to help raise money for their chosen causes.
He’s also supported the Boys & Girls Clubs of America, stating, “I know how important it is to have a supportive environment and feel good about yourself, especially as an adolescent.”
In October 2020, Jake T. Austin discussed his bi-racial familial heritage and the importance of voting in the upcoming US elections, “… whether it’s via mail-in vote or at the polling place, becoming active in the electoral process is so important.
Whether the person on the ticket is running for local, state, or national positions, our role as their constituents starts with voting.
Twitter can be a fun, if vain, a method for speaking with VIP smashes for some fans. However, for Danielle Ceasar, tweeting at entertainer Jake T. Austin transformed into significantly more. The pair are currently dating, as per an image Jake T. Austin presented on his Instagram recently.
Loved in the American soil and overseas, the young and talented actor, Jake T. Austin has a net worth of about US$5 million.